Daily Fortunes Jul 21, 2013 - motd.ambians.com Motd - Message of the Day
Humor, Quotes, Proverbs, Aphorisms... Ji Funda Jo Hai  
Daily Fortunes Feed Subscribe - Daily Fortunes - motd.ambians.com
Daily fortunes for your site
Apr 24, 2018
Motd Home     Daily Fortunes     Best of Fortunes     Worst of Fortunes

Daily Fortunes

Jul 21, 2013

(6) Men employees will be given time off each week...
(6) Men employees will be given time off each week for courting purposes, or two evenings a week if they go regularly to church. (7) After an employee has spent his thirteen hours of labor in the office, he should spend the remaining time reading...

6 oz. orange juice 1 oz. vodka 1/2 oz. Galliano ...
6 oz. orange juice 1 oz. vodka 1/2 oz. Galliano Harvey Wallbangers

7:30, Channel 5: The Bionic Dog (Action/Adventure)...
7:30, Channel 5: The Bionic Dog (Action/Adventure) The Bionic Dog drinks too much and kicks over the National Redwood Forest. 7:30, Channel 8: The Bionic Dog (Action/Adventure) The Bionic Dog gets a hormonal short-circuit and violates the ...

90% of the work takes 90% of the time. The remaining 10% takes...
90% of the work takes 90% of the time. The remaining 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

94% of the women in America are beautiful and the rest hang...
94% of the women in America are beautiful and the rest hang out around here.


Daily Fortunes for Jul 21, 2013
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
2018201720162015201420142014201320122011
201020092008200720062005    
Search [help]

About  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy & Disclosure
FreeBsd Quotes  |  Linux Quotes