Daily Fortunes May 22, 2020 - motd.ambians.com Motd - Message of the Day
Humor, Quotes, Proverbs, Aphorisms...
Daily Fortunes Feed Subscribe - Daily Fortunes - motd.ambians.com
Daily fortunes for your site
Oct 31, 2020
Motd Home     Daily Fortunes     Best of Fortunes     Worst of Fortunes

Daily Fortunes

May 22, 2020

The finest eloquence is that which gets things done.
The finest eloquence is that which gets things done.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10%...
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

The first myth of management is that it exists. The second...
The first myth of management is that it exists. The second myth of management is that success equals skill. -- Robert Heller

The first Rotarian was the first man to call John the Baptist...
The first Rotarian was the first man to call John the Baptist "Jack." -- H.L. Mencken

The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all...
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts. -- Paul Erlich


Daily Fortunes for May 22, 2020
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
2020201920182017201620152014201420142013
20122011201020092008200720062005  
Search [help]

About  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy & Disclosure
FreeBsd Quotes  |  Linux Quotes