|Freebsd Fortunes: 3141 of 3566|
Too clever is dumb.
-- Ogden Nash
|Freebsd Fortunes: 3142 of 3566|
Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL.
-- Mae West
|Freebsd Fortunes: 3143 of 3566|
Too much of everything is just enough.
-- Bob Wier
|Freebsd Fortunes: 3144 of 3566|
Too often I find that the volume of paper expands to fill the available
-- Governor Jerry Brown
|Freebsd Fortunes: 3145 of 3566|
Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon Programmer:
10) Specifications are for the weak and timid!
9) You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
8) Indentation?! - I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
7) What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software 'releases'.
Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality
assurance people in its wake.
6) Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments'
- and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.
5) Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak.
4) A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment his code!
3) Klingon software does NOT have BUGS. It has FEATURES, and those features
are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand.
2) You cannot truly appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the
1) Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship
it and let them flee like the dogs they are!
|Freebsd Fortunes: 3146 of 3566|
Top scientists agree that with the present rate of consumption, the
earth's supply of gravity will be exhausted before the 24th century.
As man struggles to discover cheaper alternatives, we need your help.
Follow these simple suggestions:
(1) Walk with a light step. Carry helium balloons if possible.
(2) Use tape, magnets, or glue instead of paperweights.
(3) Give up skiing and skydiving for more horizontal sports like
(4) Avoid showers .. take baths instead.
(5) Don't hang all your clothes in the closet ... Keep them in one big
(6) Stop flipping pancakes
|Freebsd Fortunes: 3147 of 3566|
Travel important today; Internal Revenue men arrive tomorrow.
|Freebsd Fortunes: 3148 of 3566|
Troubled day for virgins over 16 who are beautiful, wealthy, and live
in eucalyptus trees.
|Freebsd Fortunes: 3149 of 3566|
Truly great madness can not be achieved without significant
-- Henrik Tikkanen
|Freebsd Fortunes: 3150 of 3566|
Truth is the most valuable thing we have -- so let us economize it.
-- Mark Twain