|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 871 of 2182|
Darth Vader sleeps with a Teddywookie.
|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 872 of 2182|
An accrual of straws on the backs of theories.
|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 873 of 2182|
Computerspeak for "information". Properly pronounced
the way Bostonians pronounce the word for a female child.
|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 874 of 2182|
David Letterman's "Things we can be proud of as Americans":
* Greatest number of citizens who have actually boarded a UFO
* Many newspapers feature "JUMBLE"
* Hourly motel rates
* Vast majority of Elvis movies made here
* Didn't just give up right away during World War II
like some countries we could mention
* Goatees & Van Dykes thought to be worn only by weenies
* Our well-behaved golf professionals
* Fabulous babes coast to coast
|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 875 of 2182|
Davis' Law of Traffic Density:
The density of rush-hour traffic is directly proportional to
1.5 times the amount of extra time you allow to arrive on time.
|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 876 of 2182|
Problems that go away by themselves, come back by themselves.
|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 877 of 2182|
The time when men of reason go to bed.
|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 878 of 2182|
Day of inquiry. You will be subpoenaed.
|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 879 of 2182|
Anyone in your company who is more senior than you are.
|Freebsd Fortunes 3: 880 of 2182|
Dealing with failure is easy:
Work hard to improve.
Success is also easy to handle:
You've solved the wrong problem. Work hard to improve.