Freebsd Murphys Law
fortune: 311 - 320 of 833 from freebsd murphys law
Motd - Message of the Day
Humor, Quotes, Proverbs, Aphorisms... Ji Funda Jo Hai  
Daily Fortunes Feed Subscribe - Daily Fortunes - motd.ambians.com
Daily fortunes for your site
Mar 23, 2017
Motd Home     Daily Fortunes     Best of Fortunes     Worst of Fortunes

Freebsd Murphys Law

Fortune: 311 - 320 of 833 from Freebsd Murphys Law

Freebsd Murphys Law:  311 of 833

Progress is made on alternate Fridays.
 
Freebsd Murphys Law:  312 of 833

The first 90 percent of the task takes 90 percent of the
time, the last 10 percent takes the other 90 percent.
 
Freebsd Murphys Law:  313 of 833

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
 
Freebsd Murphys Law:  314 of 833

Don't look back, something may be gaining on you.
 
Freebsd Murphys Law:  315 of 833

All things being equal, all things are never equal.
 
Freebsd Murphys Law:  316 of 833

Even paranoids have enemies.
 
Freebsd Murphys Law:  317 of 833

Incompetence knows no barriers of time or place.
 
Freebsd Murphys Law:  318 of 833

Work is accomplished by those employees who have not yet
reached their level of incompetence.
 
Freebsd Murphys Law:  319 of 833

If at first you don't succeed, try something else.
 
Freebsd Murphys Law:  320 of 833

If you're coasting, you're going downhill.
« Prev Random Freebsd Murphys Law   Next »
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  Next »
Search [help]

About  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy & Disclosure
FreeBsd Quotes  |  Linux Quotes