Freebsd Fortunes 2
fortune: 491 - 500 of 1371 from freebsd fortunes 2
Motd - Message of the Day
Humor, Quotes, Proverbs, Aphorisms... Ji Funda Jo Hai  
Daily Fortunes Feed Subscribe - Daily Fortunes - motd.ambians.com
Daily fortunes for your site
Nov 20, 2017
Motd Home     Daily Fortunes     Best of Fortunes     Worst of Fortunes

Freebsd Fortunes 2

Fortune: 491 - 500 of 1371 from Freebsd Fortunes 2

Freebsd Fortunes 2:  491 of 1371

6 oz. orange juice
1 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. Galliano
                Harvey Wallbangers
 
Freebsd Fortunes 2:  492 of 1371

7:30, Channel 5: The Bionic Dog (Action/Adventure)
        The Bionic Dog drinks too much and kicks over the National
        Redwood Forest.

7:30, Channel 8: The Bionic Dog (Action/Adventure)
        The Bionic Dog gets a hormonal short-circuit and violates the
        Mann Act with an interstate Greyhound bus.
 
Freebsd Fortunes 2:  493 of 1371

90% of the work takes 90% of the time.
The remaining 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
 
Freebsd Fortunes 2:  494 of 1371

94% of the women in America are beautiful
and the rest hang out around here.
 
Freebsd Fortunes 2:  495 of 1371

99 blocks of crud on the disk,
99 blocks of crud!
You patch a bug, and dump it again:
100 blocks of crud on the disk!

100 blocks of crud on the disk,
100 blocks of crud!
You patch a bug, and dump it again:
101 blocks of crud on the disk!
 
Freebsd Fortunes 2:  496 of 1371

A  truly great man will neither trample on a worm nor sneak to an emperor.
                -- B. Franklin
 
Freebsd Fortunes 2:  497 of 1371

A baby is an alimentary canal with a loud voice
at one end and no responsibility at the other.
 
Freebsd Fortunes 2:  498 of 1371

A bachelor is a man who never made the same mistake once.
 
Freebsd Fortunes 2:  499 of 1371

A bachelor is a selfish, undeserving guy
who has cheated some woman out of a divorce.
                -- Don Quinn
 
Freebsd Fortunes 2:  500 of 1371

A bachelor is an unaltared male.
« Prev Random Freebsd Fortunes 2   Next »
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  Next »
Search [help]

About  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy & Disclosure
FreeBsd Quotes  |  Linux Quotes