|Linux Cookie: 561 of 1140|
"If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?"
-- Lily Tomlin
|Linux Cookie: 562 of 1140|
Whom the gods would destroy, they first teach BASIC.
|Linux Cookie: 563 of 1140|
"Look! There! Evil!.. pure and simple, total evil from the Eighth Dimension!"
-- Buckaroo Banzai
|Linux Cookie: 564 of 1140|
"I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid"
-- the artificial person, from _Aliens_
|Linux Cookie: 565 of 1140|
"The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with a dead
girl or a live boy."
-- Louisiana governor Edwin Edwards
|Linux Cookie: 566 of 1140|
David Letterman's "Things we can be proud of as Americans":
* Greatest number of citizens who have actually boarded a UFO
* Many newspapers feature "JUMBLE"
* Hourly motel rates
* Vast majority of Elvis movies made here
* Didn't just give up right away during World War II like some
countries we could mention
* Goatees & Van Dykes thought to be worn only by weenies
* Our well-behaved golf professionals
* Fabulous babes coast to coast
|Linux Cookie: 567 of 1140|
"Danger, you haven't seen the last of me!"
"No, but the first of you turns my stomach!"
-- The Firesign Theatre's Nick Danger
|Linux Cookie: 568 of 1140|
Pray to God, but keep rowing to shore.
-- Russian Proverb
|Linux Cookie: 569 of 1140|
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
-- Howard Aiken
|Linux Cookie: 570 of 1140|
"When anyone says `theoretically,' they really mean `not really.'"
-- David Parnas